Summer is here, and that means that you’re just starting to hit one of the hottest business seasons out there. People are ready to hit the streets and stroll around, graduation bashes are a dime a dozen, and everyone’s ready to enjoy the good seasonal weather. This is a time when many entertainment companies, including bars and restaurants, see an uptick in customers. It’s also the best time of year to get a merchant cash advance. Confused? Many are. Here’s why you should consider it...
- You will be able to get more money. This is a season where sales are high as can be for many industries—and that quite possibly includes your own. Since cash advances are based on how much money you take in, it’s easy to see why you will be able to get more money during the summer.
- It’s the perfect time to expand your business. A lot of extra money is being spent during the summer, and it’s easier to get better foot traffic and word of mouth recommendations during this time. If you’ve been considering expanding your company and opening up another branch, now is the time to do so. A cash advance could make it happen.
- If you need extra staff members during this time, a cash advance can help. Oh, so many different industries tend to need more staff members just to keep companies afloat during the summer season. Unfortunately, if you’ve had a laggy winter, you might not be able to afford it right off the bat. A modest cash advance can help.
- It’d be great to add a little extra sparkle to your store prior to peak season. Ambiance matters, especially when it comes to businesses that want to attract the right clientele. During the winter, a lot of business owners ignore facilities and gear that have not been properly maintained. During the summer, this can be pretty problematic. Cash advances can let you get the money you need to give your business a facelift.
- You may also have unexpected issues pop up. Summer is unpredictable. You never know what may happen, and if you have an issue at work, you might need to get a cash advance to cover any hiccups that can come with it.
Cash advances are incredibly useful, and incredibly flexible. If you need an advance, you should never hesitate to reach out for help. At Maple Advance, we make sure that you get the best possible rate for your advance. Give us a call today.